Staging Solutions provides creative, strategic, and production services to audiences of all sizes and in countries around the world. We craft experiences that bring value to brands and engage audiences through events, media and activations. Staging Solutions is a home for experts who understand how to create, plan and execute high-profile projects in ways that are surprising and delightful to our clients. We use our tried and true practices to blaze new trails and challenge ourselves to solve problems in increasingly creative ways. Working with prestigious brands such as LinkedIn, HP, Liberty Mutual and Shell, our goal is to create exceptional experiences, from concept to completion.
As a Sales Producer, the primary role would be to develop business opportunities for existing clients, strengthen client relationships and acquire new business opportunities within your network as well as leads developed by Staging Solution’s marketing. Lead by working collaboratively with the production team with limitless energy and enthusiasm to execute. Dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships, and sustain continual contact with clients throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure the solutions they receive align with overall objectives.
Sales Producer Job Duties
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding established sales goals.
- Responsible for knowing the market spotting opportunities with uncanny accuracy and striking the right balance between inbound and outbound sales.
- Responsible for growing relationships on all levels within your network and within the company database, where you will work to develop and enhance your network.
- Complete understanding of the marketplace, competitive brands, as well as key points to sell high end experiences
- Handle initial phone call and electronic inquiries in a timely manner (within 24 hours)
- Build, maintain and target clients, from internal and external sources, as well as connectors into the corporate communication and event organizations.
- Serious Sales Experience—at least 8–10 years’ in the corporate events market and experience in related vertical market segments.
- Proven leadership with a verifiable track record for exceeding revenue goals.
- A record of sales success and teamwork.
Sales Producer Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ agency sales in the $2.5-million-plus range acquired
- Highly professional, confident presence, along with persuasive communication skills
- Very competitive in nature, complemented by an ingenious thought process and a passion for major challenges
- Imaginative, engaging presenter and relationship-developer
- Innate curiosity about the trends and possibilities in event marketing
- Inherently positive, approachable with the ability to mesh with varying personalities and styles of work
- Able to build trust instantly with prospects, clients, management and colleagues
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, Google Docs, and LinkedIn to maximize revenue and adhere to event profit guidelines