We’re looking for a motivated self-starter, qualified individual to join our company as Office Administrative Assistant. This is an entry level position and will be responsible for performing accounting and clerical tasks related to daily operation of business. We view this role as a true supporter to our offices’ daily operations and bolster employee productivity. This is a great position at a growing company where you’ll get to wear lots of hats, interact with teammates from all aspects of the business, and be given responsibility quickly. We’d love to find someone that we can invest in for the long run.
Office Administrative Assistant Job Duties:
- Manage department email inbox
- Assign and distribute action related approvals internally and externally for processing
- Process invoices for weekly check distribution
- Process and manage outgoing and incoming mail and deliveries
- Maintain and update vendor and contractor files, W9’s and COI’s
- Address and respond to vendor and contractor inquiries
- Manage external contractors and vendors communication, documentation, and compliance
- Process and allocate credit card statements
- Oversee filing, supply acquisition, office technology, and other clerical functions.
- Answer phone calls and transfer them as necessary
- Be the first person to greet visitors at and provide hospitality when client meetings are setup
- Serve as the main point of contact for general office needs of employees
- Maintain a clean, organized, functional and comfortable office space
- Performs other job related duties as assigned by Director of Business Administration and Payroll
Office Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Able to work on multiple projects at a time, and a good sense of how to prioritize.
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Well respected for your attention to detail, efficiency, and productivity.
- Strong time management, organizational, and analytical skills
- Rigorous, diligent, and accurate when working with numbers and data.
- Energized by finding opportunities to improve processes
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- A clear and concise communicator, with a bias toward solutions.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Proficient in Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, G Suite, and familiar with QuickBooks