As an Executive Producer, the primary role would be to build lasting relationships through business opportunities for existing clients, and acquire new business opportunities within your network as well as leads from Staging Solutions marketing development team. Lead by working collaboratively with the production team with limitless energy and enthusiasm to execute budgets within design parameters. Write and build budgets that allow clients to narrow into actual execution of programming of projects. Dedicated to building and maintaining strong client relationships, and sustain continual contact with clients throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure the solutions they receive align with overall objectives.
Executive Producer Job Duties
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding established producer goals.
- Handle initial discovery discussions with clients to establish project goals and budget
- Proven leadership with a verifiable track record for exceeding accounts expectations
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to build creative proposals and provide budget summaries
- Working knowledge of technologies and relevant trends that will allow for creative implementation of designs
- Responsible for knowing the market spotting opportunities with uncanny accuracy and striking the right balance between inbound and outbound sales.
- Responsible for growing relationships on all levels within your network and within the company database, where you will work to develop and enhance your network.
- Complete understanding of the marketplace, competitive brands, as well as key points to sell high end experiences
- Build, maintain and target clients, from internal and external sources, as well as connectors into the corporate communication and event organizations.
- Work with Business Development, Account Development and Producer team to execute company sales strategies and market development
Executive Producer Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 4 years’ agency sales in the $2.5-million-plus range acquired
- 8–10 years’ in the corporate events market and experience in related vertical market segments.
- Highly professional, confident presence, along with persuasive communication skills
- Very competitive in nature, complemented by an ingenious thought process and a passion for major challenges
- Imaginative, engaging presenter and relationship-developer
- Innate curiosity about the trends and possibilities through creative solutions
- Inherently positive, approachable with the ability to mesh with varying personalities and styles of work
- Able to build trust instantly with prospects, clients, management and colleagues
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, Google Docs, and LinkedIn to maximize revenue and adhere to event profit guideline